released March 13, 2009
1. Battledogs is taken from the CD, "The Enchanted Realm of The Pink Widower". The Jed, Toussant Perault, Nate Lombard, Amanda Mason Wiles, Gilles, and Larry Yes are The Pink Widower. NPR 8 released October 14, 2008. pinkwidower.com
2. Bill Horist is accompanied by Steve Moore, Shahzad Ismaily, Aiko Shimada on Winter is Nighttime's X-ray, is from the upcoming CD/LP, "Covalent Lodge". NPR 16 is due out autumn 2009. Tangenesis Artifactory Music (ASCAP) billhorist.com
3. Scott Arbogast is Rainstick Cowbell and the song, Mad at the Megalith, is from the CD, "fireants". NPR 11 released March 31, 2009.
4. Bob Corn is Tizio Sgarbi with Ahlie Shaubel and some Italian friends. Cold and Gold is taken from the CD, "We don't need the outside". NPR 12 released March 31, 2009. fooltribe.com
5. Miss Massive Snowflake is Shane de Leon. Swing of Hair features Larry Yes on vocals and is from the CD, "Queen's Headache". Starbage Music (ASCAP) NPR 7 released February 26, 2008.
6. Roadrace is Kirkland Leach a.k.a. Rocketboy, and this song is from the upcoming CD, "Rock So Clever". Gilles played drums. NPR 15 is due out in summer 2009.
7. Better Forever is the title track of Dramady's debut CD, "Better Forever". Amanda Mason Wiles and Zac Stanley make it all happen. NPR 06 released November 27, 2007. myspace.com/dramadypdx
8. Larry Yes does it all. Open yr Heart is from the Larry Yes / Bob Corn split 7" titled, "Love Calls". NPR 10 released December 8, 2008. myspace.com/larryyes
9. Rollerball is Monte Trent Allen, Mae Starr, Gilles, and Amanda Mason Wiles. Cellophane Wing is available exclusively on this compilation. Their CD/DVD/LP, Two Feathers, NPR 14, will be available in summer 2009.
10. Miss Massive Snowflake featuring DJ Faccia di Merda from Italy. This track is available exclusively on this compilation.
11. Roadrace is only 9 years old and has recorded 1000's of songs and audio books. A Dragon's Life / DJ and a Dragon was produced by Shane "Egypt" Sauers and is available here exclusively.
North Pole Record Number 13 is a collaboration with The Benefactor Magazine. You can get a copy of this CD inside the March / April 2009 issue. We thank you for listening to our sounds and would love your support in the future.